We were excited to participate in the inaugural San Diego Content Creator Walk August 19, 2018. We joined visual creators, hobbyists, and social influencers for 1/2 day of networking, socializing and fun while we walked around San Diego’s East Village and Gaslamp District.
Watch the full video here.
Getting out to events that you may not have normally have attended can not only be fun but can introduce you to new people that you would have never thought to meet before.
- For the price of a $10 ticket, got a nice caffeine buzz from Seahorse Coffee Co. thanks to Eric Westreich’s recommendation and lunch at The Dive SKC.
- Met an athlete that set the new Guinness Book of World Records for the most flips in one minute (now 15, was 10)
- Learned about TubeBuddy, a local San Diego startup that helps you get the most out of your YouTube channel through a browser extension.
- Learned more about the awesome products by InMotion, another local San Diego startup.
- Saw behind the scenes influencers and talent @questhawk, @sophiestg, @megannapolitan, @bturnnn, and more doing their thing.
- Even met a potential client.
Interested in attending the next Content Creator Walk? The next date is set for September 11, 2018. Sign up here.
Want to attend networking events and meet more people? Join SuperConnectors today to start building your amazing network!